Please read the sections below carefully before completing the form.
Forms not fully completed will be disregarded.
Please note that the completion and submission of this form does not guarantee the granting of a Media Pass.
All applications MUST be supported by the following:
- A letter of accreditation from an editor of a recognised publication / agency / media organisation.
- Photographers must provide proof of public liability insurance cover – minimum £5M.
- Websites/electronic media will be accredited at the discretion of Norasport BSMC. A rights fee may be charged.
- Only sites which are regularly maintained and contain editorial content relevant to the Championship will be considered. Coverage from the championship in the previous season must be provided.
- The origin of photos used on the site must be clearly shown. The allocation of a pass does not permit the sale of images for commercial purposes – for media use only.
- All photographers wishing to shoot for commercial purposes on or off track side. ie. Online sales.
YOU MUST PURCHASED A 1-DAY OR WEEKEND NORASPORT
COMMERCIAL SALES LICENCE.
All funds raised from the CSL will be given to the Air Ambulance Fund at the end of the season.
(This will allow you to advertise and sell downloads, prints from that 1 meeting only.)